Friday, July 27, 2012

WHy oh WHy

What a week it has been having bronchitis having to take a pregnancy blood test, bringing my son to the heart doctor.  NO wonder i was having anxiety.  They needed to take the pregnancy test to make sure i can take an antibiotic. I also needed it so i could take an antidepressant.
 Well it was negative and we were grateful i need to get things in order for my self first. When i got the blood test results they did tell me my liver enzymes were high.  Hearing news like that made me very angry. I kept thinking enough was enough. Haven't we been through enough.  We were both shocked and taken back by what the doctor said. I mean we found out my husband has a cyst on his kidney earlier this year. 
 It just sucks that things just keep coming up medically.  I am just praying everything is alright and when they redo the test week that everything is normal. I am getting an ultrasound, blood work and another doctors appointment plus all the activities i signed the boys up for.  It's going to be another crazy week to make sure i am okay.  
We did get good news with my sons doctor appointment.  He was saying his Blood pressure was good on his arms and legs which means no coarctation of his aorta. He even said the hole his VSD seemed to be getting smaller which was an answer to prayer.  He was telling us that when he met with the doctors at Christ they said they didn't want to do surgery if it's not needed.  I think they thought his hole would close.  
I know they are just making sure everything is okay and it might sound like i am complaining but sometimes It really does help to talk about things even if it isn't to a person just letting it out your worries and problems. 

Lord i trust in you i bring all my worries to you. Please help us at this time with the many things that have been put before us.  We pray for peace with what is going on we pray for your love and help.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment