Friday, August 10, 2012

Sick...what to do when your sick...why did i do it????

Haven't blogged in a month due to being sick for a month. Something my husband will never understand is how hard it is to take care of a house, kids and yourself when you are sick.  He didn't expect me to do much but he worked more than he usually does.  The man refuses to call off when I need help. He was not well himself. When you are sick you don't want to clean or cook you want to sleep and get better. Well thinking I was getting better from bronchitis I got a horrible sinus infection worse than I have ever had before. My husband gave my youngest  this infection who gave it to me and he got the bronchitis on top of it.  Always someone Sick in my house.  I stopped taking cinch from shaklee and got soo sick the vitamins and minerals in it must have helped me.

  I swear so much going on i don't even want to get into it.  Having blood work every week done and no results. It was good to hear that everything is fine with my ultrasound.  I had to take these tests so I could get on zoloft.  Their is more to this story but I don't want to get into it.   It is frustrating and I don't know what is going on.

On the other had I had to do something while I was sick.. of course sleep but I found this free audible for a the first book.. I debated what book do I get. I already had the hunger games and didn't finish the first book yet so I didn't want to get that one and had no clue what would be good.  Well I kept hearing about this 50 shades of Grey. Not knowing what the book was about I got it.. boy was I shocked at what this book was about.  Not sure why I got it..even wishing I didn't get it... but couldn't stop listening to it.  I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.. why oh why did I listen to this book.  Feeling like I need to wash my brain from what I just heard. Being so shocked at what was going on in this book. Why do so many people like this book. Why did I want to hear more of it. Not sure if I want to talk about this book with anyone just because of what was in it.  Any thoughts guys what do you think of this book?? Have you read it??  Would you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment