Monday, August 13, 2012

Not doing so good

You have no idea what someone is going through until you Really ask.. not just ask them how they are doing but ask them How are you really doing. Right now i am not doing so good and just need to get it out.  I'm i diseased or just not friendly.  I feel like i have mosquito spray on me all the time and repel people away.  I hate this i hate this feeling. I hate this feeling of loneliness the feeling of no one wanting to be around me.  Why does this keep happening.  I know everyone is busy with all that is going on in their lives. I feel like i don't know how to be a friend and never knew.  I have had so many different friends through out the years that were my best friend.  I think it all started when i was little..my best friend moved out of state and i didn't know how to deal with it no one explained it to me.  That is when it all started it was like i had to find that person like her and never did.

 I swear this is probably why i watch tv it gets my mind off of things... just like that i started Grimm and can't even remember what i was writing about.   Thinking is what triggers it thinking is what makes me think these things.  

You don't know what is going on with someone Until you really ask.  

Just think about that never time you see someone and you ask how are you doing?
A real friend would listen and want to really know how you are doing.
No one has ask me that for a long time now so it makes a person feel like no one really cares about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment