Friday, August 10, 2012

22 days in a few hours 21

Well I had a goal I wanted to meet before I went to Disney.. right now I haven't met any of that goal.  I swear things keep coming up.  I feel like I need to work out 6-8 hours a day just so i could make my goal.  I haven't been eating as much due to the sickness but i doubt i even lost anything.

Well less of that more of Disney.  It is so exciting to think we will be there in less than a month.  My baby will be there for the first time probably will be scared of all the characters.  We will go back.. who knows when?  A few months a few years.  We love going making memories with our little boy.. now boys.  It really is magical and with all the new stuff coming in i fell like a kid again.  I wish my mom could be there with us.  I don't know if she loved it as much as I do but i have a feeling she did.  She would go with my father and brother to visit his family down in Florida.  He loved his sister and his niece Traci so of course going to Florida was probably something they did often.  I think sometimes when we visited with my mother she thought of him.  She probably thought he would have loved this place and all the changes they have made. Magic Kingdom was always the place we went when we visited.    
    I know when we get there the first thing i want to do is see mickey.  That night we arrive we are heading to Magic Kingdom and i am giving mickey a big hug.  haha sad I know but it just brings back memories of my mom saying just walk up to him.  They didn't have lines like they have now.  You used to just walk up to any character but if you didn't jump up to meet them someone would just walk up to them.  I like the way they do it now were you have to wait in a line and not just a bunch of people standing around the character jumping in your picture.

  I planned everything with this trip.  Planning a Disney trip is something you need to do.  You just can't wing it.  Planning what park you have to go to where you want to eat, what you are going to do though out the day. I love to plan it and sad i did it so quickly this time.  I really need to get a job where i plan other peoples trips.  Where can i apply for a job like that????
  All i know is If you don't get reservations you might not get to eat at a place you want to eat at.  Or you have to wait Longer.  Only one place we had to wait a bit but it wasn't a horrible wait.  Our favorite place to eat in Disney is at EPCOT.. we love Coral Reef.. i don't like fish but they have something for everyone.  The best part you have an aquarium to look at while you eat. Sometimes people are taking a private scuba lesson while you are eating.  Our second fav place is Tutto Italia we love the Italian food there and the people there are great too.  It is a great atmosphere kinda romantic.  Something I always ask my hubby when we go is where do you want to eat.. he says i don't know i say well you have a few places you want to eat and those two plus plant hollywood are usually on his list but if not he is okay about it.  We love food not just food but Good food and Disney has great food.

The one thing we are excited about is our Son will be able to go on the coasters. SPlash mountain, thunder mountain.. tower of terror ( not too sure he will go on it though) I showed him the rides on youtube and he is looking forward to it.. i think his dad it more excited about that part than he is.  He will be able to experience new things the joys a growing.

The other thing that excites me about this trip is my birthday.. well not getting older but being in Disney while everyone says happy birthday to me because it is MY DAY.  Usually my husband works on my birthday so it's never anything special at all this time it will be. Everyone forgets my Birthday of course my mother was the only one who really remembered it and always did a little something special for me.  My birthday hasn't been a good birthday for a long time. This is the time that i miss her and those special things she did for me.  I also get to hear and see my favorite band Casting crowns and Chris Tomlin.  I know the other bands will be great too.

 WEll we count down the days... soon hours and minutes until we get on that plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment