Monday, September 17, 2012

Back From Disney..birthday fun

Well we got Back from Disney on september 8th so it's been one week 2 days. It feels like it's been months since we got back.  It was the busiest trip we have ever had.  I think we probably will not do 7 day park tickets unless we are staying there for 10 days.  I do need to have a nice relaxing vacation right about now, but enough of that let me tell you about our vacation to Disney.

When we landed we got to ride the Disney Bus to our resort. A nice 30 minute drive and a little movie. I swear i get more excited about this stuff than my 4 year old.  I have been going to Disney since I was a little girl so it does feel like i am a kid again. Probably why i get so excited.  Well lets get back to it.  We started to get close to Disney Seeing the Walt Disney World sign. Which i had to take a picture of it. Showing the kids all the fun stuff around us. Then we saw the sign for Magic Kingdom woohoo I knew we were getting to the resort.  When we arrived at Wilderness lodge i almost ran off the bus. I checked us in and we went to see the room.  Then we headed to dinner at the Floridian.  It was so beautiful there. Most of us had yummy steak.  Then it was off to Magic Kingdom.  We got a few rides in that night.  I wanted to do more than what we did but we were so tired we just wanted to sit and relax.  The whole week we got to go to all the parks and some parks more than once and some rides more than once.  It did seem to be busier on Labor day weekend but once labor day was over we barely had any waits.  It really did work out nicely.

I waited years to do Fantasmic and the last 5-10 mins it started to pour so we left and they shut it down a few mins later.  Hopefully we can watch it again another time.

My oldest got to go on Splash Mountain and Big thunder mountain for the first time.  Also Dinosaur  was a first too.  He could have gone on Soarin but I forgot to look at the high chart on the phone to see if he could go on it.  He says Splash mountain was his favorite ride.  Buzz lightyear was his favorite too of course.  We got to go on rides we never went on before and got to meet characters that we haven't met in the 4 years that we have been there. But Toy story was his all time favorite and mine too.   Some of the adult rides were kinda getting to me. This was the first year that i have EVER felt like I was done going on rides.  It sucked I always want to be the first one on but not this time.  I decided to shop rather than go on another ride. I had fun going on the kiddie rides.

It was a very special trip that is for sure I got to celebrate my birthday in the most magical place on earth.  We got to go to Chef Mickey and I got a special cupcake with a big hug from Minnie Mouse.  It was great. We were supposed to see Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin at night of joy but since it was raining hard we couldn't wait till it stopped raining we hard to leave early for our bus to the airport in the morning. We did get to see Need to Breathe it was Jordan first concert and he loved it they did an amazing job.  I was sad to leave that night sad to leave and not see my favorite artist sad to leave Magic Kingdom for the last time.

Things i will never forget. LB and myself went on his first ride on Splash Mountain he said he loved it but when we saw his picture he looked terrified it was so funny.   JT also got to go on rides for the first time.  He loved it and even fell asleep on the dark rides like haunted mansion.  I think LB did the same when he was little.
 Overall it was a very productive trip now it's time to a relaxing trip.  Tried to convince the big guy to go on a cruise but that didn't  fly.
Cant wait till our next trip to Disney. Who knows when that will be right now we don't have any disney timeshare or enough points to stay there which is usually the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment